Well, cancer treatment followed by vacation / recupration has caused a big gap in posts, but I’m back home now and slowly starting to get back in the shop.
I did get my new router base from Woodcraft, and found that it was too big for the dadomax jig (I’ll explain in a later video), but I figured out a way to solve this problem and ordered some nylon set screws from smallparts.com.
Everything is together and I made a test cut with the dadomax and it works good (once I fine tune it according to instuctions it will work great).
On vacation we went camping and the wheels on my camper have been in desperate need of some attention for a few seasons now. Here are the left side tires when we go to the campground: